As a precautionary measure in response to the COVID-19 situation in Los Angeles and Orange Counties, VASCAM made a difficult decision to postpone its March 8 event Obsessed Pho More at Musco Center for the Arts in Orange, California. We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
The show will be rescheduled at a future date to be determined. As a ticket holder you may:
- Retain your ticket for use at the future date and will be notified by email once the date has been set.
- Seek a refund from the place at which your ticket was purchased.
The Vietnamese American Society for Creative Arts and Music (VASCAM) is a not-for-profit organization. The specific purpose of this Society is to cultivate, nurture and promote creative arts and music by Vietnamese Americans and Vietnamese overseas, with an extension to those who are interested in cross-cultural matters between Vietnam and the US. We provide a platform and venue for these artists to express their voices. VASCAM’s main angle is on humanistic expression. The Society aims to create awareness of creative arts and music both within and outside the Vietnamese American communities. It is completely non-political and non-religious based.
What We Do
VASCAM works with a diverse group of artists all over the country to create each new program. We commission new works for our musical productions featuring art songs, chamber music, opera. We bring national and local talents together to tailor relevant and meaningful programs for the community and to build bridges across communities. Our annual activities for now include an Art-Song-Writing Workshop, a Recital, a visual art exhibition, and a full-length concert.
- P.Q. Phan President
- Trường Hoàng Executive Director
- Kim D. Nguyễn Executive Secretary
- Anvi Hoàng Treasurer, Chief of Operations
- Nhuận Nguyễn Director of Media Relations
- Bảo Thi Nguyễn Principle Guest Artist (violin)
- Cơ Nguyễn Principle Conductor
- Chương Vũ Concertmaster